Friday, 22 March 2013

I Can Help

Six extra children from three different families I was looking after today, on top of Tiger, Lightning and Joey.  Relatively easy work it was - the boys did what boys do and played with cars and then outside; the girls did what girls do and played princesses and then make-up artists - until Joey wanted fed, the boys were fighting over a doll's buggy and the girls were putting nail varnish on themselves while sitting on the bed.

Anyway, this one we'll definitely have back (just kidding of course, we'll have them all):


Just a shame the bit that actually sucks up dirt isn't working, cos it was pushed all over the house in to every nook and cranny.

One of the kids also thought Joey might like a playmate, which was very kind of them:



1 comment:

Blondefish said...

I think we've got the same white blanket as you!