Friday, 30 March 2012

Here We Go Again

Did I ever say we decorated our house for Easter a couple of weeks ago? It was the first day of Lent, which I grant you is quite early, but since we're not actually around for Easter...  Anyway, it looks pretty similar to last year, except of course I couldn't escape buying some of the Easter paraphernalia that flooded the shops as soon as Valentines Day was over. I'm getting quite in to this 'decorating for the season'!



Then of course there's the baking... we waiting a bit longer to start that.

Marsbar Krispie nests yesterday:


Easter oatmeal cookies today:


Except the cookie dough still wasn't any good, and this time it was a proper home made dough.  Maybe the recipe meant oats instead of oatmeal?  Or maybe I should have crushed the oatmeal first.  Hmmmm.

Anyway, maybe next year if we're here for Easter, I'll get round to making some more lambs with my wee lambs.  I do like them... and home baking.

No comments: